- “These are the same anti-NATO and anti-Polish scenarios that have emerged since 2009 and 2013. Simulated nuclear attacks and cross-border penetration of minorities” – Comments of General Jaroslaw Strosik
- The newspaper also recalls the warnings of the intelligence services of NATO countries, according to which Belarusian troops may “accidentally” cross the Lithuanian border, the main beneficiary of which will be Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- The newspaper states that with the 2021 Zapad exercises, the Polish government and the president justify declaring a state of emergency on our eastern border.
- More such stories can be found on the homepage of Onet.pl
Lest there be doubt: […] Our eastern neighbors are only defending themselves, which is manipulation,” wrote Dzenic Gazeta Brauna, citing experts who noted the offensive nature of the maneuvers.
“Zapad-2021 is the most important training of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and the Belarusian army cooperating with them to date. Since they include 200,000 soldiers, it will also be the largest exercise carried out in Europe in almost 40 years. The officially announced date will reach its climax, ”- wrote analysts of the Center Oriental Studies, Andre Welk and Peter Shuchowski, citing the paper.
The rest of the text is below the video.
– These are the same anti-NATO and anti-Polish scenarios that have emerged since 2009 and 2013. Simulated nuclear attacks, cross-border penetration of minorities – it has already happened. The issue of migrants is a new element, but for me it is a different process that coincided with the Zapad exercises – comments General Jaroslav Strosik, former deputy director of the International Intelligence Directorate of the Military Staff at NATO Headquarters.
According to him, we must observe these exercises in the Allied dimension and actively cooperate in surveillance with the US Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA), using a large number of unmanned aerial vehicles currently stationed in Poland, as well as the NATO surveillance system AGS. This year, it achieved initial operational readiness.
The newspaper also notes the warnings of NATO intelligence services, according to which Belarusian forces may “accidentally” cross the Lithuanian border, the main beneficiary of which will be Russian President Vladimir Putin. According to these services, Putin will then find out how NATO reacts to such incidents, and, on the other hand, will take advantage of the fact that the contacts Belarus With the EU it would only get worse.
The newspaper states that the Polish government and the president justify the submission with the Zapad exercises 2021 Emergency on our eastern border. It also refers to doubts, among other things the ombudsman the professor. Marcin VeczykBecause the effect of the state of emergency is “the inability of the media to cover the situation at the Polish-Belarusian border, and the restriction of the right to access public information.”
We are glad you are with us. Subscribe to the Onet newsletter to receive the most valuable content from us.
“Food practitioner. Music junkie. Avid troublemaker. Hipster-friendly creator. Social media lover. Wannabe pop culture fanatic.”