- Donald Trump has been saying since the presidential election last November that it was rigged, and he won a second time
- We got 63 million votes four years ago, and today we have 75 million. It is impossible to lose such an election. Does anyone think that Joe (Biden – Editor) got 81 million votes? Trump mocked
- “The Democrats stole this election and I am the greatest president in the history of the United States,” Trump said.
- The Congress session started on Wednesday, 7 pm Poland time, chaired by Vice President Mike Pence, due to his office.
- Mike Pence said at the opening session, “ My obligations to the Constitution prevent me from this kind of one-sided objection, which votes should matter and which should not. ”
- Republicans protested in Congress on the results of Arizona voters, with Joe Biden winning 11 votes. The House and Senate session was suspended
- More similar information is available on the Onet.pl homepage
Donald Trump has been saying since the presidential election last November that it was rigged, and he won a second time. Once again he questioned the credibility of the media covering the presidential campaign, and does not believe his rival – Joe Biden – could garner more than 80 million American votes.
– Let’s stop the falsehood! This was not a fierce election. You won the elections in both cases, and the second time the victory was greater than it was four years ago. We will never give up. Trump said we will not acknowledge this failure.
We got 63 million votes four years ago, and today we have 75 million. It is impossible to lose such an election. Does anyone think that Joe (Biden – Editor) got 81 million votes? Trump mocked. We have hundreds of thousands of people here who cannot be seen by the media spreading false news. These people, he added, could no longer bear what was happening.
“A really elected president!” Trump advisor Rudy Giuliani wrote.
I can name a few dozen Republicans that I helped win the election. We have a lot of “weak” Republicans winking to Democrats to agree to Biden’s victory. Trump said that they are not putting America first (one of Trump’s slogans was “America first” – editor).
The radical left is ruthless and it is time to do something about it. It’s time to do something about it, and Mike (to Vice President Mike Pence-Ed), I hope you’ll defend the interest of our constitution and the good of our country. Trump said: If you don’t, I will be very disappointed in you, urging Vice President Mike Pence to take action when the election results are approved in Congress.
Trump also cited several states in which he said he had achieved records, and the media believed the matches there were too fierce. He stressed the importance of the voices of Latin Americans and African Americans, as he would have held a record.
We will not be frightened by the lies and fraud of the media that we believe in. The elections ended in the evening, then we ran with hundreds of thousands of votes. So suddenly in the morning – Boom! Trump said, shit exploded.
The rest of the article is below the video.
Donald Trump’s support dossier said, during and after the presidential campaign, “This is what democracy looks like.” He appeared in the posted photo A crowd of Washington voters support the president.
“You can be a hero, you can be zero” – these were the words of President Donald Trump Jr’s son.
US Vice President Mike Pence said at the opening session of Congress: “My obligations to the Constitution prevent me from the kind of one-sided objections that votes should have significance and which should not be.”
“The presidency belongs to the Americans only and they are. Some believe that the vice president should accept or reject the votes of the electorate himself. Others believe that they should not be questioned in a joint session of Congress. I think none of these statements is true,” he wrote. Penny.
Republicans in Congress protested the results in Arizona. 11 votes cast from this state went to Joe Biden. It was one of the major swing states where the win helped immensely to the overall win.
The Congress session began Wednesday at 7 pm Poland time, chaired by Vice President Pence. In alphabetical order, the envelopes will be opened with the votes of the electors from each state. Representatives can object to voting from certain countries.
60 Republicans raised objections to the results from Arizona, with Joe Biden winning 11 electoral votes. Thus the joint session of Congress was suspended. The Senate and the House of Representatives went to separate deliberations and will decide within two hours whether the protest was valid. The House and Senate are expected to reject the protest and the count will resume.
“We cannot drift into two tribes with two sets of facts,” said Republican Mitch McConnell of the Republican majority in the Senate. He added that the elections were fair and Congress has no right to change the voters’ decisions. If we change the election results because the losers believe they have been cheated, our democracy will fall into a death spiral. McConnell added that Parliament has a calling higher than the endless cycle of political revenge.