Microsoft just released the first Xbox Game Pass slate for July, which is a really interesting statement because the company has multiplayer production ready. In the coming days, the service will be expanded with up to 12 games.
As we announced a few hours ago, from today, the Xbox Game Pass offer includes four productions and players can learn about the Yakuza series once again. However, this is only the beginning, because the company has prepared a menu that will especially please young players.
Xbox Game Pass – July (first two weeks)
- Last BBS call – from today
- Yakuza 0 – from today
- Yakuza Kiwami – From Today
- Yakuza Kiwami 2 – From Today
- DJMAX Respect V – from 7.07
- Match point: Tennis Championships – from 7.07
- Route 96 – from 7.07
- Escape Academy – from 14.07.2018
- My friend Peppa Pig – from 14.07.2018
- Tyranny – from 14.07.2018
- Paw Patrol movie
- PowerWash Emulator – From 14.07.2020
Americans have not forgotten the new products again: Last Call BBS, Matchpoint: Tennis Championships, Escape Academy and PowerWash Simulator appear for the first time on the service, so anyone interested will be able to get acquainted with the games as part of the company’s offer.
As you can see, Microsoft remembers about the youngest again, and Peppa Pig and Paw Patrol will visit Xbox Game Pass – the first place is especially good, as it allows you to create a new friend of the pink heroine, then players will have the opportunity to travel around the known world and experience interesting adventures …which is also a very easy platinum/calac game.
As we mentioned before, The following titles will be leaving Xbox Game Pass soon (15/7):
- Atomcrops (cloud, console, and PC)
- Carrion (cloud, console, and PC)
- Morta Kids (Cloud, Console, PC)
- Cris’ Tales (cloud, console, and PC)
- Lethal League Blaze (cloud, console, PC)
“Devoted organizer. Incurable thinker. Explorer. Tv junkie. Travel buff. Troublemaker.”