Awaken the senses and expel depression
“Pościk abo dyjezyjka” – This is another first show Radio theater in the theater. It is a performance based on old Polish texts, mainly by Hieronim Przetocki, directed by Mateusz Nowak. November 28 The radio play will premiere on Julius Ostera Theater in LublinThe play was recorded on November 3 on Radio Lublin.
If we enter the word “Old Polish” in the search engine, among the results we will find a lot of those related to cooking: old Polish dumplings, sirloin or gingerbread. Old Polish cuisine is also the leitmotif of the premiere of Old Polish Art Collection – the radio play “Pościk abo dyjetyjka” directed by Mateusz Novak and according to a screenplay co-written by Dr. Haap. Anna Novica Struska.
– We wanted to make a radio play, a radio program based on old Polish texts, about “old Polish fun” and we came to the conclusion that the joy we all indulge in every day is food – Happy Doctor Love. Before the radio recording, Anna Nowicka – Struska was shown on Radio Lublin on November 3 with audience participation.
The text of the play consists of texts dating back four hundred years. They are mainly theatrical short pieces and funny stories about different food and dishes. The text also included excerpts from the first cookbook, The Noble Compendium, from 1682, by Stanisław Czarnik.
– we combine useful texts with poetic and theatrical texts, but also contemporary content: the text also includes the content of the emails we used to communicate with the director – it turns out that they also found their place in the text – Added Nowicka – Struska.
The script is a mixture of different forms and texts, but its core, and the most important source is the work of Hyacinth Przytoki, whose full title is: “Lenten supper or game. For stomachs young and old and impatience, during the Rushing Air, Wymyslona was expelled from the head with melancholy.”
– It’s “sorrow output” at the end of the title – that was what we wanted. We thought about it on the first try. To create a little joy with different flavors, sometimes very strange and unexpected – Show Director – Radio Drama Matthews Nowak confirmed.
Jolanta Deszcz played Budzianowska and Jowita Stępniak in “Pościk abo dyjejska”. While recording the show, Michał ak played an important role and composed the music for the radio play by playing the clarinet.
We hope that the excuses we give you will evoke so many emotions and associations and activate the windows and doors through which you will want to see another part of the world. One that may not have been available to us yet. That’s why Piotr Duda of the Creative Space Foundation invented collections of ancient Polish art – said Grażyna Lutosławska – curator of the radio theater at the theater while recording the performance.
On November 28, on Sunday, at Juliusz Osterwa Theater, the premiere of the radio play “Pościku abo dyjetyjce” will take place on the Grand Theater at 2:00 pm.
Performance information – radio playback: “Pościku abo dyjetyjce”
direction: Matthews Nowak
Scenario: Mateusz Nowak and Anna Novica Struska
Cast: Lucylla Golanta Desks-PodzyanovskaMarutka – Guetta Stepniak (Actresses of the Juliusz Osterwa Theater in Lublin)
Music: Misha Shack
sound perception: Peter Kroll
Literary advice: Doctor Hub. Anna Novica StroskaDepartment of History of Polish Literature, Institute of Polish Philology, Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin
The text of the presentation is based on the works of:
- “Lenten Dinner or Game” by Hironim Przytoki;
- “Joy of the World” by Hieronym Morstein;
- “Better and Profitable Joys of Bacchus and Venus” by Hieronim Przytoki;
- In addition, the text uses excerpts from “A New Anthology of Sowiźrzal Literature” and “Secrets of the Chef Stanisław Czerniecki”
review organizer Collections of ancient Polish art is the Creative Space Foundation. Co-organizers of Radio Lublin and Theater M. Julius Ostera in Lublin. The partners are: Wojewódzka Biblioteka im. H. Łopaciński in Lublin and the Old Theater in Lublin.
The Art Collections Review was co-financed with the funds Minister of Culture, National Heritage and Sports.
“Music specialist. Pop culture trailblazer. Problem solver. Internet advocate.”