| 2021-12-06 | GIS and software
During last week’s international conference, A Year in Infrastructure, we learned about the winners of not only the Going Digital in Infrastructure competition, but also the prizes awarded by the founders of Bentley Systems.
Remember that prizes Infrastructure digital transformation (formerly BeInspired) since 2004. The jury of professionals from various fields in this competition awards the most ambitious engineering projects implemented using Bentley Systems software. New at this year’s YII conference were the founders’ honors – they were also given to engineering projects, although in this case the winners were determined by the founders of Bentley – Keith and Greg Bentley. During the virtual ceremony, 22 distinctions were awarded to organizations or individuals whose pledges contribute to infrastructure development and/or environmental and social development.
otrzymali founding honorees:
- ES (D) G Laureate for Clean and Affordable Energy: Fujian Yongfu Power Engineering Co., Ltd., Fujian Changle Offshore Wind Farm, Zone C (Changle/Fuzhou, Fujian, China).
- The winner was awarded in the ES(D)G for Climate Action: Evides NV, Pumping Power Improvement and CO2 Reduction, Evides Case Study (Rotterdam, The Netherlands).
- ES(D)G Winner for Sustainable Cities and Communities: GenMap, parking modeling and feature extraction using mobile maps (Mendoza, Argentina).
- For 4D project review: PT MRT Jakarta (Perseroda), MRT Jakarta, Phase II (Jakarta, Indonesia).
- For the development of 4D digital twins: WSB, TH 169: Elk River Retrofit, Elk River (Minnesota, USA).
- Digital Twin in operation: CNOOC Energy Development and R&D Center, Digital Twin FPSO Project, Offshore Oil Platform, South China Sea (Guangdong, China).
- For mutual success: Wood, Wood Bentley Digital Community Collaborative Portal (UK).
- For comprehensive cooperation: CES_SDC Pte Ltd, AECOM Singapore Pte Ltd, Tuas Water Reclamation Plant – C4A Agreement – Sewage Sludge Digestion (Singapore)
- For the comprehensive digital twin project: China Railway First Survey and Design Institute Group Co., Ltd. , Application of BIM technology in the design of high-speed railways in Xi’an-Shiyan (Xi’an, Lantian, Shangluo, Shanyang, Shiyan; Shaanxi and Hubei, China).
- For digital adaptation: AFRY & Tyréns Consortium, East Link (Stockholm, Sweden).
- For the digital integrator: Mott MacDonald and National Grid, London Energy Tunnels Stage 2 (London, UK).
- For research and development of digital twins: Shanghai Investigation, Design & Research Institute Co., Ltd. , Application of dual digital technology to the full life cycle of offshore wind energy projects (Beijing, China).
- For activities in the area of ES (D) G: Nick Smallwood (on behalf of the Infrastructure and Enterprises Authority), Infrastructure and Enterprises (UK).
- For global security measures for the future: Brigantium Engineering, ITER: Tokamak Assembly (Paul-les-Durance, Bouches-du-Rhone, France).
- For Digitization in Education: Center for Industrial Technological Studies and Services No. 33, BIM CETIS 33 Workshop (Mexico City, Mexico).
- For IoT infrastructure: GZA GeoEnvironmental (USA).
- The company behind iTwin, Consilience Analytics (US).
- For the entrepreneurs behind iTwin: SewerAI (USA).
- For the State’s Digital Twin: Singapore Land Authority, Developing Singapore’s 3D National Reality Maps for a Changing World (Singapore).
- For implementation in pandemic conditions, PT Hutama Karya (Persero), Surabaya – Gresik toll node modification (Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia).
- To highlight the implementation of the project, Zachry Industrial, Inc. , a company owned by the Zachry Group, Golden Pass LNG Export Project (Sabine Pass, Texas, US).
- For the invention of Virtuoso: N. P. Singh, GMW Pvt. Ltd (India).
Project descriptions and images awarded can be accessed via the website Founding Honorees. Detailed descriptions of all nominated projects in print and digital will be published in Bentley’s Infrastructure Yearbook 2021 in early 2022.
“Proud creator. Amateur music junkie. Tv scholar. Web fan. Lifelong alcohol lover. Falls down a lot. Hardcore thinker.”