Regarding the medal achievements of Polish athletes, the Winter Olympics in Beijing have not been very successful for Polish athletes so far. So far, only Daoud Kobaki, who won the singles competition on the regular mound, is happy with the short. Although many Polish athletes were close to the podium, none of them managed to get one of the top three places.
The first to enter the competition are Zuzanna Czapska, Maryna Gsienica-Daniel, Magdalenauczak, Micha Jasiczek and Pawe Pyjas, who will compete in the team’s alpine ski competition. Although it must be added that it is not certain whether they will appear at the start of the competition. The team competition was already scheduled for Saturday, but due to terrible conditions the competition was moved to Sunday. However, the weather forecast is no better, as you will be speaking to the Polish Olympians by ukasz Jachimiak.
Then, in the last “Polish” competition, the state of Polish runners. Isabella Marchesz, Monica Skander, Veronica Kalita, Magdalena Kupelosz and Karolina Kokochka participate in the women’s 30-kilometer freestyle competition. This race was initially planned for 7:30, but due to weather conditions (the expected temperature reached -35 ° C), it was decided to move the competition to 4:00 Poland time.
Start plan for the Poles – ZIO (Sunday, February 20)
- 2:00: Alpine skiing, team competition, 1/8 finals (Zuzana Kasapska, Marina Gsenica Daniel, Magdalena Oczak, Micha Jaczyk, Bowie Bejas)
- 2:40 – Alpine skiing, team competition, 1/4 of the final
- 3:09 – Alpine skiing, group competition, 1/2 hour
- 3:28 – Alpine skiing, team competition, mini finale
- 3:37 – Alpine skiing, team competition, finals
- 4:00: Cross-country skiing, women’s 30km free run (Isabella Marchesis, Monica Skender, Wironica Kalita, Magdalena Kubiluch, Carolina Kokochka)
- 2:05 – Curl, Women’s Championship – Finals: Great Britain – Japan
- 2:30 – bobsleigh, four men – third slip
- 4:20 – bobsleigh, four men – fourth slip
- 5:10 – Ice Hockey, Men’s Championship – Final: ROC – Finland
The closing ceremony of the Games will be held in Beijing at 1:00 pm.
“Extreme organizer. Problem solver. Passionate web buff. Internet expert. Devoted travel nerd. Professional troublemaker.”