On Tuesday, the Cabinet approved a draft amendment to the law on assistance to Ukrainian citizens in connection with the armed conflict in Ukraine and some other laws.
At the press conference after the government meeting, the head of the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy referred to the special law introduced in mid-March, including simplifying the procedure for hiring Ukrainian citizens. And now the government wants to add to it, among others, the following changes:
- Solutions to ensure rational and stable care for the youngest refugee children will be offered by local governments, particularly when their parents are working.
- The provisions allowing the cancellation of cases for applying for and receiving benefits by Ukrainian citizens who have left Poland will be clarified.
- Employment offices in Bouvets will be able to organize training in the Polish language for foreigners.
- Facility will be given regarding the organization of learning to people coming from Ukraine. This also applies to ensuring equal access to support in the form of additional education of the Polish language for persons who are Polish citizens and who were not Polish citizens who were educated abroad.
More: The government changes regulations on helping refugees from Ukraine >>
– Now we are introducing new milestones that are very important for this business to become more popular, said Malik. as she said Ukrainian citizens need to learn Polish in order to be able to work in Poland. – More than half of the people assigned PESEL numbers are women. She said that in order for them to go to work, they need to take care of the children and learn Polish.
– That is why we provide facilities related to learning the Polish language, which will be organized by the Public Employment Services and can be entrusted on simplified terms to other entities that will conduct these trainings – announced the Minister.
“Music specialist. Pop culture trailblazer. Problem solver. Internet advocate.”