Mother’s face turns red after her 5-year-old daughter takes a bottle of lubricant to school instead of hand sanitizer and even shares it with her friends
- Louise Hezzi, 36, from Livingston, Scotland, found slippery in her daughter’s pocket
- Samar, five, mistook a bottle of oil from Ann Summers, hand sanitizer
- A young girl called it “hot and smooth” and shared it with her friends
- A mother of three said she was embarrassed but also saw the funny side of it all
A mother was shocked to discover that her five-year-old daughter had taken her to school, thinking it was a bottle of hand sanitizer.
Louise Hezzi, 36, from Livingston, Scotland, found the bottle in her daughter’s school coat while emptying pockets for loading into the washing machine.
Five-year-old Summer saw the Ann Summers logo on her intimate “Heat Wave” lotion and thought it meant it was associated with it. the sun Reports.
Louise Huzzi, a mother of three, (pictured) was left in a panic when she discovered that her daughter was taking a bottle of Anne Summers oils to school with her and using it as a hand sanitizer.
Little Summer, five, (pictured) mistook the bottle as a hand freshener and assumed it was her, due to the brand’s name, and began using it on her hands to get rid of germs
When Louise, a mother of three, questioned her daughter, she discovered that she had been using it as a hand sanitizer and had shared it with her friends.
Louise said, “ I did a balloon pop with Anne Summers as the lady is streaming online popping up and claiming your award.
My bottle was a couple of bottles of lube and some perfume, but I just left it in the box, and it didn’t touch.
Instead of hand sanitizer, Summer took a bottle of Anne Summers’ “Heat Wave” lotion to school
I went to wash my summer school jacket one day and I was emptying her pockets and found.
I was like, “Oh my God, why did you get this?” And she said, “That’s my hand, for germs.”
Summer innocently wanted to take hand sanitizer to school to remain safe during the pandemic, but accidentally chose a bottle of lube instead.
“I had to tell her, ‘This is for a mummy, and this needs to be put in the cupboard,’” says Louise.
Then I asked her if she had used it with her friends and she said yes. I was too embarrassed. ‘
Speaking of the accident to The Sun Louise, Summers told her that she “ loved it because it felt so hot and soft. ”
Louise, who works in retail, has no idea how long it took Summer to use lubricants, but she thinks it can’t be more than two days as none of her mentors noticed the fatal mistake.
Louise added, “I thought about the possibility of conducting school after half of the semester, and I would be very embarrassed to confront her teachers.”
“He sent me a lot of friends and family to laugh about it, they started calling me Lobby Lu.”
The cute little girl had taken it to school and kept it in her pocket so she could clean her hands regularly and told her mother that she and her friends shared a lubricant, which she thought was a hand sanitizer.
Summer’s mother (pictured) said the child spent the entire lockdown period playing tricks on her siblings, Liam, 16, and Sean, 14, including cracking eggs on Liam’s head.
Louise says this is usual in the summer as the young woman spent isolated pranks on her older siblings, Liam, 16, and Sean, 14.
She continued, “ I watched her siblings do TikTok videos during lockdown and ran behind Liam and broke an egg on his head.
“Fortunately they have seen the funny side, Summer is always ready to hurt.”
A mother of three plans to remind Samar of her mistake when she turned 18.
“Extreme organizer. Problem solver. Passionate web buff. Internet expert. Devoted travel nerd. Professional troublemaker.”