How many times have you felt while studying that there was nothing on your mind? Dozens of information, notes, invoices, seminars and exams are approaching quickly. Student, check out how to learn success and learn 3 ways to pass the session!
The importance of obtaining information, although it is sorely needed in all studies, especially law studies, is often underestimated. However, science usually relies on the “three Z” (force-pass-forget) method, which is not only unsatisfactory, but also highly ineffective. Existing Educational methods, forms and techniques that facilitate the memorization of a particular subject They can greatly simplify the learning process and make it more enjoyable: so there is nothing else to do but learn…to learn!
1. Don’t be afraid to want it
Motivation is the key to success: it makes learning more than a chore. What will it lead you to? What will the final exam or test give you? It is the answers to these questions that make us want to act!
However, it is worth considering, co It can contribute to reduced or even loss of motivation. There are a large number of factors in the phenomenon of academic procrastination, which often fall into four groups:
- Internally related to the person, such as anxiety, stress, or feeling overwhelmed
- internal related to the task accomplished, for example, frustrating, difficult and stressful, unrewarding, time-consuming,
- externality resulting from the student’s personal situation: large workload, peer influence, cultural and social events, good weather,
- External Relevant to the University: Characteristics of the faculty and conditions of the university such as poorly organized studies, too many seminars and exams at the end of the semester or simultaneously.
How do you fix it? Get motivated from the students around you, Focus on your goals: Small and large, make a quick calculation whether it helps to delay or neglect what matters to you (remember that “Harry Potter on TV” flies a few times a year, also when you don’t have a test!). So, try to perform the other two steps below.
2. Yolo? Not while studying
“Somehow it will be”, “one night – one exam” – sounds familiar? No need to worry or stress. Plan your daily rhythmAnd even more so if you find it difficult to pack and feel that the amount of material exhausts you.
they will two simple steps:
- break the main task into smaller parts (small tasks),
- Set such small tasks in your calendar (month, week, day).
If you have never used this kind of method before, then Try to start learning with the least time consuming activities And more of them can be done, and thus you will have a feeling of many activities (hence: increased satisfaction, self-satisfaction and motivation).
3. For distractions, say firmly: Not now
The timer (stopwatch) is intended for use Pomodoro technique, and therefore a way to learn without distraction. Messages from friends, new memes, emails or notifications: not only annoy you, but also make it difficult to go back to what was interrupted
so called The Pomodoro Technique is all about division A specific unit of time (usually half an hour) For study time and rest timeOr relaxation or any other form of fun. It is also possible to adjust the time according to your own needs and to repeat the specified work and rest cycles several times. All this in order to develop appropriate and desirable habits in us.
4. Do you want to know more secrets of science?
Find out the answer to the question How to learn to scroll: Dr. Bowie Kzernicki (Jagiellonian University) In a simple and transparent way, it will show you how to change your current habits and have 5 in your pocket, no matter the item!
Instructs How do you learn to pass? Learning methods and techniques Dedicated to everyone who wants to learn how to learn. It not only discusses how to combat scientific monotony, boredom, and procrastination, but also:
- Use planners and timers when planning the rhythm of the day,
- How to Learn Faster: Speed Reading, Content Acquisition, Mnemonics,
- Studying different types of tests (tests, case studies),
- How to prepare for a remote oral examination.
The guide is available to LEXOTEKA users.
LEXOTEKA Product Manager
“Music specialist. Pop culture trailblazer. Problem solver. Internet advocate.”