Controversial update for Gran Turismo 7marked by number 1.07, drastically reduced racing prizes. This was supposed to encourage players to spend more money on microtransactions, and it led to that Shelling Negative reviews on Metacritic.
Certainly in response to the actions of Polyphony Digital studio The player is a special creation script Generate virtual currencyIn addition, it works almost without user intervention.
- Allows you to get up to 625 thousand. Game credits within an hour.
- means 15 million credit for income in one day. Which is equivalent to about 670 PLN spent on microtransactions in GT7.
- Currently, the script only works on Windows PCs with the PlayStation Remote Play app running, which allows users to stream the game from their console to other device screens, such as a smartphone or laptop.
After selecting the race for which the script is programmed and briefly configured, This one will automatically execute subsequent sequential instructions: Take control of the car, automatically reach the finish line, tap on the menu, collect the prize – and repeat the whole process.
Sony at the moment No statement was issued condemning this type of work – Although it’s probably just a matter of time.
- Gran Turismo 7 review – premiere 5 years late
- Guide for Gran Turismo 7
- Gran Turismo 7 – Official Site
“Devoted organizer. Incurable thinker. Explorer. Tv junkie. Travel buff. Troublemaker.”