A few days ago, CD Projekt RED was released patch 1.5 to play Cyberpunk 2077 movie. subscriber List of changes It was extensive, but still doesn’t cover everything new in this update. Production fans on Reddit And the youtube one dragon Some changes to game balance are found that are not mentioned in the patch notes or not fully explained there. They showed that production has shifted more towards the RPG genre, and that developing our character now requires more thought.
Important additional balance changes in update 1.5 to CP2077
- The maximum number of mod slots you can have on all clothing items has been reduced from 20 to 9.
- Legendary mods now require Legendary clothing items to equip.
- Default critical damage reduced from 100% to 50%, and each reflex point attribute now provides +0.25% critical chance instead of +1%.
- Each “style” is now associated with a specific clothing category. For example, modify deadIncrease, among other things, the chance of critical injury, can only be used with glasses.
- Critical chance and critical damage for legendary weapons have been greatly reduced.
- Character stat requirements have been increased for some of the best Legendary weapons (for example, the Companion’s Hammer now requires 10 Bodybuilding Attribute points to use correctly, instead of 6.).
- The legendary armadillo, which now only grants 75 armor per mod, has been reduced.
What does it all mean?
These are just select changes. There are many adjustments that affect the scale. In general, all of them need more careful planning for the development of our personality. With patch 1.5, for example, you can no longer easily get 100% Crit Chance and 500% Crit Damage per Champion just by using Bully and Deadeye mods.
Combined with improving the AI of enemies, this makes the battles more difficult and tactical, which is a positive change in general, enhancing the importance of RPG elements in the game.
The day before yesterday we wroteThat after the release of patch 1.5, the developers changed the description of the game on Steam from “Action Adventure” to “Action RPG”. Players’ opinions are divided as to whether this description correctly reflects reality, but the balance adjustments made well show that the authors are moving toward the latter type.
Comparison of Cyberpunk 2077 v1.0 and 1.5
You can see the changes to the AI as well as the improvements to the physics and many other elements of the game in the Bear Gaming Asia video above.
PS4 technical patch fixes an issue that broke the game’s disc version
Finally, it is worth noting that the creators amended For PlayStation 4 game version. It fixes the problem that caused the Cyberpunk 2077 movie In the version on disc it did not start on some PS4 consoles after installing patch 1.5.
- Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4 is a disaster. You were supposed to burn the city, not the console, samurai (PlayStation 4 version review).
- Cyberpunk 2077 review – Samurai, you’ve got a great RPG to play (PC version)
- Cyberpunk 2077 Game Guide
- Cyberpunk 2077 – Official Site
“Devoted organizer. Incurable thinker. Explorer. Tv junkie. Travel buff. Troublemaker.”