Awarding of medals to the National Education Committee of Brzozo
Today is July 22 this year. The Minister of Education and Science, Przemyslav Ksarnik, presented the medals of the National Education Commission for Special Contributions to the Development of Education and Education to Mrs. Tomoko Mak-Brzozowski and Mr. Kazimierz Brzozowski. The ceremony was also attended by the Federal Attorney for Detroit, Michigan, Mr. David Gardy, and Mayor of Nałęczów, Mr. Wiesław Pardyka.
Ms. Tomoko Mack-Brzozowski and her husband, Kazimierz Brzozowski, promote Polish musical culture by teaching children and teenagers to play the piano and organizing a piano festival and course in Nazczów. Mr. Kazimierz Brzozowski currently teaches piano at Wayne State University in Detroit, and his name appears on the “Steinway Artists Roster” list. In addition, he was awarded many awards, including the Medal of the Minister of Culture and National Heritage “Merciful for Polish Culture”.
– Mr. Kazimierz Brzozovsky is a respected pianist, his fame is known all over the world. For this reason, children and young people from all over the world have been coming to Nałęczów for several decades to take part in the festival and the piano course, which has a worldwide reputation, said Minister Przemyslaw Czarnik.
During the ceremony, the Minister of Education and Science congratulated Ms. Tomoko Mak-Brzozowski and Mr. Kazimierz Brzozowski and thanked them for their activities to educate children and youth from all over the world. The Minister addressed words of gratitude to the Mayor of Nauchov, Mr. Wiesław Pardyk, for the involvement of the local authorities in the organization and promotion of the festival, which was called upon by all the participants.
The National Education Commission Medal is a Polish administrative decoration awarded by the Minister of Education and Science for special merits in education and education. The medal is sponsored by the National Education Commission – the first central educational authority in Poland and Europe, established by Sim on October 14, 1773 at the behest of King Stanislaw Ponatowski.