Katie Price has called the police after a suspected break in at her Sussex mansion, the Mirror can reveal.
The reality star called the cops tonight after at least three men were spotted emerging from her field next to her property.
They were spotted and seen getting into a Black BMW.
Katie called the cops and has since sent someone down to secure the gate to the property.
The former glamour model, 42, is currently living in a rental property nearby while the £1.3million Sussex pad is renovated.
It comes just a few weeks after Katie found that intruders had entered her home and flooded her newly-renovated kitchen by leaving taps running upstairs.
She also said the intruders ransacked her home, rooting through her belongings, but that they didn’t steal anything.
It’s the latest in a number of tragedies to hit Katie lately.
Her son Harvey, 18, has been in intensive care with health troubles and her daughter Princess’ puppy Rolo died in a tragic accident.
Katie was left gutted earlier this month after finding the damage at her home.
It was discovered by one of Katie’s neighbours who was going round to check on the property while Katie is living in a rented home as repairs are carried out.
The mum-of-five revealed the extent of the damage in a YouTube video, in which she slammed intruders for ransacking her home and not even bothering to steal anything.
The reported break in comes not long after Katie took to her YouTube channel to reveal the truth behind the death of puppy Rolo.
The French Bulldog pup, who was a gift for Princess on her 13th birthday three weeks ago, died this week.
Katie confirmed that Rolo had suffocated after getting stuck under an armchair, as the Mirror revealed yesterday.
Sharing the truth about what happened, Katie said: “Basically I was in the other room because we’re going on holiday, packing their suitcases, and there was five people in the other room, so people saying the puppy was left, it wasn’t left at all.
“And it just got stuck under one of the chairs.”
Princess said: “Bunny was even there playing with him so it’s not like he was on his own.”
Katie said she was just told that the dog had died and she asked “What do you mean?”
“It’s just awful,” she said.
“It absolutely wasn’t anybody’s fault, it was an absolute freak accident. I still can’t believe it, I’m still in shock.”
Katie said she was told by a vet that what happened with the dog was “really common”.
She said: “They’re small puppies, they get into small spaces, suffocate, this, that.
“As soon as we found the dog I said ‘Oh my god, he’s got to still be alive’. I started pressing his chest, took him to the vet straight away and he was pronounced dead, there was nothing they could do, but they did say he wouldn’t have died in pain, it was quick.
“We’re having to deal with the dog and as a mum I just feel for Princess, it’s awful. I’m so upset for Princess. At the end of the day it’s poor Princess’ dog that’s gone, the whole family is distraught.”