Independent of the anthem!
The “Niepodległa” program office invites all Poles in the country and abroad to sing the national anthem together on National Independence Day at 12:00. This is another version of the “Niepodległa do hymnu” campaign, which aims to involve as many people as possible in the celebration of November 11th.
Projects of the program office “Niepodległa”
- Let’s celebrate! In “Niepodległa. Meeting place “
Various cultural events will be organized in the “Niepodległa” pavilion in Warsaw from November 11-13. Adults will be able to participate in dance workshops, dances and concerts. Children and their parents are invited to participate in creative workshops and a concert.
A detailed program of the attractions can be found at the side.
- Independent Festival in Krakowskie Przedmieście
The festival is a joyful event with many attractions for the whole family. Music and dance shows will pass through Krakowskie Przedmieście in Warsaw. You will also be able to enjoy vintage cars and horse carriages. During the festival, a concert for the youngest and learning of traditional Polish dances is also planned.
The series “Heroes of Independence” – Institute of National Remembrance
The Independence Heroes project is a new initiative of the Office of National Education of the Institute of National Memory. Modern animated series is an integral part of the aesthetics of computer games and the atmosphere of a superhero. The films were based on the publishing series of the same name. The animation shows the heroic attitudes of people fighting for an independent Poland, the names of which are often forgotten today.
You can watch the animation on the side.
Niepodleglość Station – Museum of Polish History
Special initiatives related to the 103rd anniversary of Poland’s restoration of independence prepared by the Museum of Polish History. It includes: educational games, logic puzzles, a unique exhibition with an original version of a replica from Poland, the accompanying special edition of the newspaper “Voices of History”, as well as film and podcast premieres.
The game “Secret Mission” will have two versions: field and online. The web game will be available on November 11th the side.
National Independence Day – “Day of Respect for Military Uniform”
On the 103rd anniversary of the restoration of independence, in 103 halls of tradition in military units across the country, you will be able to meet soldiers and thank them for their service. It will also be an opportunity to see the uniforms of the Polish army and the equipment used by the soldiers.
Military units will be open to visitors from 10:00 to 15:00. The list of open objects is available on the site.
Anniversary show of Polish TV and Radio Polish
Polish television and radio prepared a rich environment to celebrate the 103rd anniversary of Poland’s restoration of independence. The public media invites you to attend documentaries, concerts, reports and radio plays.
- “Ziuk. Young Piłsudski” (TVP 1, 5:20 pm) – A special episode of the series about a group of conspirators fighting against Tsarism at the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries. The main character is the young Józef Piłsudski, his closest friends, future prime ministers and presidents.
- “Debata o Niepodległości” (TVP Historia, 4:40 pm) – debate held in the space of the exhibition “Independence on the Historical Thought of Józef Piłsudski” at the National Museum in Krakow.
The full collection of the rich presentation prepared by Telewizja Polska on the occasion of the 103rd anniversary of the restoration of independence can be found in the side.
- “November 11, 1918 in Memories” (PR 1, 6:50, 7:50, 8:50, 13:50, 14:50, 16:50) – a special “thread”, that is, short audio material;
- singing “Mazurka Dąbrowski” as part of the “Niepodległa do hymnu” campaign (PR 1, 12:00);
- Niepodległa Festival (PR 1, 14:00-20:00) – The program office of “Niepodległa” has prepared three main thematic scenes – music for children and Polish dances.
More information about the programming show prepared by Polish Radio for November 11 can be found on the website the side.
Let’s celebrate together!
“Music specialist. Pop culture trailblazer. Problem solver. Internet advocate.”