The Saturday stage was the last mountain stage in Giro this year. Cyclists climbed to Sestriere Ski Station three times. And again the race leader changed. Dutchman Wilko Kildermann lost his pink shirt. This, however, remained on the Sunweb team.
Rafa Majka (Bora-Hansgrohe) recorded large losses. The cyclist lost 11.52 and slipped past “10” in the overall rating. The best Polish in Stage 20 was Camille Maiky (CCC), who was 27th, 6:10 behind the stage winner.
The last stage is on Sunday. It’s expected to be exciting, since the first two players are at the same time. Cyclists will have a great time experience in Milan.
Stage 20 results:
- 1. Tao Geoghegan Hart (Great Britain / Ineos Grenadiers) – 4: 52.45
- 2. Jay Hindley (Australia / Sunweb Team) – same time
- 3. Rohan Dennis (Australia / Ineos Grenadiers) – 0.25 layers
- 27. Kamil Małecki (Poland / CCC) – 6.10
- 48- Rafael Magka (Poland / Bora – Hansgrohe) – 11.52
- 1. Jay Hindley (Australia / Team Sunweb) – 85: 22.07
- 2. Tao Geoghegan Hart (Great Britain / Ineos Grenadiers) – same time
- 3. Wilko Kildermann (Netherlands / Sunweb Team) 1.32
- 12 – Rafael Majka (Poland / Bora – Hansgrohe) – 19.17
- 57. Kamil Małecki (Poland / CCC) – 3: 21.56
“Extreme organizer. Problem solver. Passionate web buff. Internet expert. Devoted travel nerd. Professional troublemaker.”