On Saturday, June 26 this year. In the Consular Section of the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in London, there will be a consular duty for people who do not have settled status, more information can be found below or on the consulate website.
“On Saturday, June 26 this year. In the consular section of the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in London, there will be a consular duty for people who do not have the status of a settled person.
While in contact, unsettled people who need a valid ID to apply for status will be able to apply for a temporary passport and passport. A temporary passport can be issued on the same day for an additional fee.
The mission will take place on Saturday, June 26, 2021 at the Consular Section of the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in London.
Address: 10 Bouverie Street, EC4Y 8AX London
During this duty, applications for all types of passports will be accepted.
Please read the information on the website regarding the documents required when submitting the passport application and print and fill out the application itself.
Registration for the meeting must be done via e-konsulat.gov.pl
There you must select the country-area: Great Britain
Passports, then locate (expand right): London
Registration will open for business hours on Thursday 24 June 2021 at 19:00. During the service, registered persons will be accepted according to the order list.
At the same time, in order to improve the organization of work, and thus enable the service of as many customers as possible, please:
1. Arrive on time for passport appointments.
2. Prepare to pay the fee with the payment card.
3. Consider receiving your passport by mail. For this purpose, a paid return envelope and a completed passport shipment request must be attached to the application. For security reasons, please choose an insured shipment Special Delivery (up to 100g). Each passport is sent separately. If you choose to submit a new passport, the previous one will be kept during the visit.
4. Arriving at the office wearing a protective mask. People who do not have the aforementioned security, will not be allowed to enter the office.
5. Maintain the required 2 meter clearance while waiting for an appointment before entering the building. We also inform you about the mandatory temperature measurement before entering the room and about the obligation to disinfect your hands with a disinfectant liquid.”