Wordle fans can sink their teeth into a whole new puzzle on April 7th, as Wordle 292 will be in play for the next 24 hours. Since the new Wordle puzzle is causing trouble for some players, Express Online has put together a bunch of no-fuss tips and tricks to help you get the right answer. Just scroll down to the bottom of the page for some general tips and tricks, followed by tips for Wordle 292 on April 7th.
Wordle requires players to guess a five-letter word in just six attempts. To successfully find the answer, you should pay attention to the color of the tiles.
For each guess, letter tiles will appear in one of three colors. If the letter box turns gray, the letter will not appear in the guessed word.
If the tile turns yellow, then the letter is in the word and not in the correct position. Finally, if the tile turns green, the letter will be in the word and in the right place.
If you can solve the puzzle, you can share your score on social media to get bragging rights. The app also tracks your stats, including your winning streak.
The only downside to Wordle is that if you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for a new puzzle.
Read on for your daily dose of Wordle 292 tips on April 7th…
Wordle tips and tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice to guess.
• Try to use a few vowels in the first guess, especially ‘a’ and ‘e’.
• Avoid letters such as “X”, “Z” and “Q” until later when you have a better idea of the answers.
• “AUDIO” or “RISE” are good words to start with because they have a lot of vowels. If you are using “AUDIO” you can add something like “SPENT” to include more common characters.
• Check out Express Online Daily Tips below…
WordPress Directories 292…
1. Wordle 292 begins with the letter F.
2. Wordle 292 contains two vowels.
3. A sudden military attack.
“He is prone to apathy. He solves problems. A Twitter lover. Likes to be an advocate of music.”
“Extreme organizer. Problem solver. Passionate web buff. Internet expert. Devoted travel nerd. Professional troublemaker.”