Conducting classes at the university headquarters
The Minister’s regulation on limiting the activities of universities allows for the possibility of conducting semesters at the university headquarters or branch, which, due to its specificity, cannot be conducted using distance education methods and techniques (most often, classes that constitute practical skills) Higher education institutions can also conduct semesters It is stipulated in the study program to be implemented in the last year of studies (first cycle, second cycle and long cycle studies).
Practical lessons in universities
It is noteworthy that the classes that constitute practical skills are classes that are conducted in conditions appropriate to a specific scope of professional activity and In a way that enables students to perform practical activities. Under the cabinet regulation Regarding the establishment of some restrictions, orders and bans in relation to the epidemic It should be noted that Classes that are held at the university are not gatherings, events, meetings or meetings within the meaning of the provisions of these regulations, and therefore are not subject to restrictions on the permitted number of participants..
Decisions regarding the organization of education, including determining the number of groups in individual classes, are the responsibility of the university, so questions and suggestions regarding the course of classes in the current epidemiological situation must be directed to the university authorities. Decisions made by university authorities regarding education during the pandemic must take into account the safety of students, doctoral students, and university staff, in accordance with applicable regulations and guidelines and recommendations of the health and epidemiological services and the ministry.
Gyms, gyms and swimming pools
An important change has been introduced in the regulation which is the provision for restrictions on the use of swimming pools, water parks, gyms, clubs and fitness centers. From December 28, 2020 to January 17, 2021, students will not be able to use these facilities during classes at the university.
We would like to remind you that from November 30, public and scientific libraries can make their collections available, according to the rule of 1 person per 15 square meters2 (Not including librarians).
Before entering, there must be information about the number of people in the library, and librarians should make sure that it is observed.
Therefore, the minister’s regulation on limiting the activities of universities remains in effect, according to the article. 51 b paragraph. 4 of the Higher Education and Science Law, during the period of determining or suspending the university’s work and for a period of 60 days after its completion, Student cards and Academic Teacher Service Cards are valid without the need to confirm them.
The question of validity of the identity of a doctoral student is similar. According to art. 198 B. LawIn the event that the doctoral study is suspended during the suspension and for a period of 60 days after its completion, the identity cards of the doctoral student are valid, without the need to confirm their validity. More information in the November 23 issue.
- Council of Ministers Regulation of December 21, 2020 regarding setting some restrictions, orders and prohibitions in relation to the epidemic)Journal of Laws, Section 2316)
- Council of Ministers Regulation dated 26 November 2020 Concerning setting some restrictions, orders and bans in relation to the epidemic (Journal of Laws, Section 2091)
- Council of Ministers Regulation dated November 6, 2020 Regulation amendment Concerning setting some restrictions, orders and bans in relation to the epidemic (Journal of Laws, Item 1972)
- Cabinet Bylaw dated October 9, 2020 Regarding the establishment of some restrictions, orders and bans in relation to the epidemic (Journal of Laws, Section 1758, As amended d.
- Bylaw of the Minister of Science and Higher Education, dated 27 September 2018 In studies (Journal of Laws, Section 1861, As amended d.).