Lublin Student Culture Space, or Lublin PKS, is a project for Lublin Students.
Integration, experience sharing, social competency development, non-formal education, animation, presence in student culture, talent development, networking and personal development are just some of the processes that Chatka areaka wants to develop among students of Lublin universities as part of the LUBELSKI PKS project.
Lublin students have demonstrated many times how important their participation in culture is, from the viewer and creator’s point of view. As part of the Lubelski PKS project, we want each student to be able to propose their own form of activity in Chatka Żaka and implement projects under the supervision of experienced artists and animators. We believe that thanks to your creativity, student culture will flourish again! – says Izabela Pastuszko, Director of the Academic Center for Culture and Media at UMCS Chatka Żaka.
As part of the project, Lubelski PKS . was planned Annual call for student projectsمشاريع On the basis of competition. The best of them will be the allocated budget, the dedicated guardian and everything will be done in ACKiM UMCS Chatka Żaka. In addition, the project will include regular meetings with interesting people or workshops with research clubs.
The law on cooperation that officially established Lublin PKS was signed on June 17 at ACKiM UMCS Chatka Żaka by representatives of Lublin Universities and the City of Lublin.
I am very happy to cooperate with the universities of Lublin and the city of Lublin as part of the Lublin Student Culture Space. All units make a great contribution to the development of culture in Lublin, especially among young people, which is why I am deeply convinced that our cooperation will only intensify activities and that every student looking for a space for his creations will find a place and appropriate support. – UMCS President adds Prof. Doctor Hebb. Radoslav Dobroolsky.
Participate in signing the cooperation document:
- a. Doctor Hebb. M. Arkadiusz Mężyk, President of KRASP
- Beata Stepaniuk Kuimerzak, Deputy Mayor for Culture, Sports and Participation.
- a. Doctor Hebb. Radosław Dobrowolski, Dean of Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin,
- Patrick Bucata, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the University Student Union at UMCS,
- a. Doctor Hebb. n. med. Wojciech Załuska, Rector of the Medical University of Lublin,
- Daria Orao, Head of Student Government at Lublin Medical University,
- a. Doctor Hebb. Krzysztof Kowalczyk, President of the University of Life Sciences in Lublin,
- Jakob Kalinowski, President of the Student Government University Council at the University of Life Sciences Lublin,
- Dr. Love. Krzysztof Nariki, a. KUL, Vice Chancellor for Students and Doctoral Students, John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin,
- Piotr Trochuk, President of the University Student Government at John Paul II Catholic University in Lublin,
- Dr. Love. M. Dariusz Czerwiński, University Professor and Vice Chancellor for Public Affairs and Development at Lublin University of Technology,
- Alija Zielonka, President of the Student Government University Council at Lublin University of Technology,
- Mateusz Grouchowski, President of the Student Parliament.
- Isabella Pastuscu, Director of the Academic Center for Culture and Media UMCS Shatka Chaka in Lublin,
- Maciej Cieciora, Chairman of the Promotion and Marketing Committee at ZUSS UMCS