Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe tested positive for the Coronavirus and has been isolated in a high-security prison, reportedly tonight.

The infamous serial killer was in hospital with suspected heart problems but returned to HMB Frankland on Tuesday after five nights.

A source said now the sun The 74-year-old began showing symptoms of Covid-19 on Thursday and there are concerns as he “puts so many risk categories on Corona Virus. ”

Prison medics at the top security prison in Co-Durham diagnosed the ripper with the virus and was transferred to isolation.

It will now be watched amid fears that it is in great danger.

Peter Sutcliffe was convicted in 1981

The source told the newspaper that Sutcliffe, who is currently serving a life sentence after being convicted in 1981 of killing 13 women and attempting to kill seven others, is stable tonight.

The source said: “Symptoms began to appear on him on Thursday. Soon the results shifted to the risk of spreading.

“ The concern for him is that he has identified several risk categories for the Coronavirus.

“He’s really in poor health, he’s overweight and he’s old. If things go downhill for him, it could be very, very dangerous.”

The Reaper was at North Durham University Hospital but left on Tuesday

Sutcliffe is said to be terrified of the coronavirus pandemic and was afraid to catch the virus.

He was reportedly transferred from his prison cell to A&E at North Durham University Hospital on Wednesday last week after suffering a suspected heart attack.

The Yorkshire Reaper cuffed his hands to the hospital bed and was watched by guards.

He was said to be convinced at the time that he might have also contracted the coronavirus but initially tested negative.

Sutcliffe will now be in isolation in HMP Frankland, County Durham

Only when he returned to prison did they find that he had now contracted the virus.

Sutcliffe reportedly felt very relieved last week when he found out he had not contracted the virus – so this week prison medics found that he had contracted the virus since then, he was probably very frightened.

The 74-year-old man’s health has deteriorated for months and in recent days he is said to have developed severe chest pain.

It was understood that he was held in a private room in the hospital’s cardiology ward until Tuesday, after being rushed out of the hospital ward at HMB Frankland.

Sutcliffe was reportedly complaining of shortness of breath that prevented him from sleeping and was said to be terrified of contracting Covid-19 after suffering from flu symptoms for weeks.

In recent years, he has been suffering from diabetes, an angina attack and almost completely blind.

Sutcliffe is currently serving a life sentence, after he was found guilty in 1981 of the murder that swept northern England with fear.

In 1997, he was attacked by a fellow prisoner, which damaged his eyesight.

A spokesman for the Ministry of Justice said: “We do not comment on individuals.”

READ  Curfew due to Coronavirus could kill the heart of London as revelers melt at night | UK News