Nintendo “Limited Time” Switch Edition Super Mario 3D All-Star Received an exciting new update.
This one adds GameCube controller support to Super Mario Sunshine, So you can now play this particular game with the same controls as the original game version. Of course, you will need access to a GameCube controller adapter to access this mode.
There’s also support for flipped camera and many other general fixes to improve the entire package. Here are the full patch notes, provided by Nintendo’s Support Page:
Version 1.1.0 (Released Nov 16, 2020)
- Players can now mirror camera controls within all three individual titles.
- Super Mario Sunshine now supports Nintendo GameCube controller (sold separately). Players can now play this title using the same controls as the original GameCube version.
- Nintendo GameCube controller for Super Mario Sunshine is only supported in TV mode.
- You will need a GameCube controller adapter (sold separately) to use this controller with your Nintendo Switch system. Information on connecting this switch and controller can be found here.
- The Nintendo Switch Lite system does not support this console option.
- Every button displays inside Super Mario Sunshine The Nintendo GameCube controller will not mirror.
- Other general fixes have been applied to improve overall gameplay across all three titles.
What do you think of this latest update to Super Mario 3D All-Stars? Did you notice anything else? Leave a comment below.
“Devoted organizer. Incurable thinker. Explorer. Tv junkie. Travel buff. Troublemaker.”