Information about the epidemic rules in force in Croatia You can find, among other things on the sites Ministry of Foreign Affairs The Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Zagreb. Latest Croatian list released rz ± du It will be valid until August 15, 2021.
Croatia. Do I have to show my test result when entering the country? What about quarantine?
The current regulations for tourists traveling to Croatia state that the requirement for entry into Croatia from EU member states, Schengen states or associated countries in the Schengen area is to have a COVID certificate from the EU. You can also cross the Croatian border without it, but then you need to submit one of the following documents:
- Not older than 72 hours, negative PCR test result for SARS-CoV-2 or less than 48 hours old, rapid antigen test (the validity of both tests is calculated from the moment the material for the test is collected, only antigen tests are used in EU countries and are performed in laboratories);
- no more than 270 days, a certificate of receipt of two doses of the vaccine recognized in the European Union (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Sputnik V, Sinopharm);
- Certificate of receipt of a single dose of Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) vaccine no more than 270 days old – provided that 14 days have passed since receiving this single dose vaccine;
- custody certificate COVID-19 receive one dose of the vaccine within six months of the date of infection with the COVID-19 virus with information that the vaccination has been done within the last 270 days;
- confirm that 22 to 42 days have elapsed since the first dose of Pfizer, Moderna or Sputnik V, or 22 to 84 days if the first dose of AstraZeneca has been taken;
- A medical certificate confirming the passage of COVID-19 containing the dates of transmission of the disease or a positive result of a PCR / antigen test performed within the last 270 days, but no later than 11 days, before the planned date of crossing the RCh border. Attention! There is no template for such a certificate.
The above requirements do not apply to children under 12 years of age. Most importantly, these individuals must cross the border with EU approved COVID, negative, convalescent or vaccinated parents or guardians.
Persons who do not fulfill any of the above conditions are automatically referred by the border police for a period of ten days upon entering the territory of Croatia. Quarantine. This can be shortened after receiving a negative result of the PCR/antigen test, which has already been performed in Croatia.
People who have traveled through countries outside Croatia on their way to Croatia European Union or ask the Schengen Area to prove that their trip to Croatia took place without stopping without reason. This rule does not apply to people who pass through Croatia and who come to this country for important business or family reasons.
“People coming from Cyprus, Russia and Great Britain are required to submit a negative PCR result of no more than 72 hours or an antigen test result of no more than 48 hours, regardless of whether they have been vaccinated or whether they are convalescent. Brazil, South Africa and Zanzibar, are required to submit a negative PCR test result of no more than 48 hours and undergo a 14-day quarantine, which can be shortened after 7 days after obtaining a negative PCR test result” – we read On the website of the Polish Embassy in Zagreb.
Summer vacation 2021 – Croatia. Is there an obligation to wear masks in this country?
There is still an obligation to wear masks in commercial facilities, medical institutions, public transport, post offices, railway stations, banks, exchange offices and service points (such as hairdressers and beauty salons) throughout the territory of Slovakia.
“Food practitioner. Music junkie. Avid troublemaker. Hipster-friendly creator. Social media lover. Wannabe pop culture fanatic.”