A decisive final weekend with the Grand Prix cycle awaits us. The starting numbers for the upcoming rounds of Toruń have already been plotted.
WP SportoweFakty / Michał Chęć / Pictured: Bartosz Smárzlyk in front of Artiom Łaguta
We would like to remind you that due to the coronavirus pandemic, the qualifications on the basis of which the competitors chose the starting numbers were abandoned. This year, a decision was made on the solution that was used in previous years, which is the draw.
Thus Bartosz Zmarzlyk got the numbers 12 and 16 by fate, his rival in the fight for the title of single world champion – Artyom Łaguta will go to 5 and 1 respectively.
Three other Poles will present themselves in Toruń: Maciej Janowski (No. 3 and 9), Krzysztof Kasprzak (No. 14 and 3) and Paweł Przedpełski (No. 13 and 12) riding a wild card.
The overall ranking leader is Artiom Łaguta (158 points). Bartosz Zmirzlik is in second place (157 points). Emil Sajvutdino (121 points) is third and Fredrik Lindgren (119 points) is fourth.
Tournaments will be held in Toruń on October 1-2 (Friday, Saturday). Both rounds are scheduled to start at 19:00. The live text report will be made by the WP SportoweFakty portal.
Round 10 – October 1 (Friday) at 19:00
1. Robert Lambert (Great Britain)
2. Matej Zagar (Slovenia)
3. Maciej Janowski (Poland)
4. Martin Vaculik (Slovakia)
5. Artium aguta (MFR)
6. Max Frick (Australia)
7. Oliver Berntzon (Sweden)
8. Leon Madsen (Denmark)
9. Friedrich Lindgren (Switzerland)
10. Ty and Wenden (Great Britain)
11. Jason Doyle (Australia)
12. Bartosz Szmarzlik (Poland)
13. Paweł Przedpełski (Poland) – Wild Card
14. Krzysztof Kasprzak (Poland)
15th. Emil Sajvutdino (MFR)
16. Anders Thomsen (Denmark)
Round 11 – October 2 (Saturday) at 19:00
1. Artium aguta (MFR)
2. Emil Sajvutdino (MFR)
3. Krzysztof Kasprzak (Poland)
4. Anders Thomsen (Denmark)
5. Ty and Wenden (Great Britain)
6. Martin Vaculik (Slovakia)
7. Robert Lambert (Great Britain)
8. Friedrich Lindgren (Switzerland)
9. Maciej Janowski (Poland)
10. Oliver Berntzon (Sweden)
11. Leon Madsen (Denmark)
12. Paweł Przedpełski (Poland) – Wild Card
13. Max Frick (Australia)
14. Jason Doyle (Australia)
15th. Matej Zagar (Slovenia)
16. Bartosz Smmarzlik (Poland)
– Manager Kolejarz Opole issued a statement after the defeat at Landshut. “He who does nothing is not wrong.”
Where do you watch Speedway on TV? Check the program
Report a bugWP SportoweFakty
Speedway SGP / IMŚ Krzysztof Kasprzak Emil Sajfutdinow Maciej Janowski Fredrik Lindgren Artiom Łaguta Bartosz Zmarzlik Paweł Przedpełski
“Extreme organizer. Problem solver. Passionate web buff. Internet expert. Devoted travel nerd. Professional troublemaker.”