The draw for the group stage of the Champions League is upon us again.
Just a few weeks later Bayern Munich raised its big ears in LisbonIn the group stage draw, 32 teams begin their journey to the final.
Four clubs are participating in the Premier League this season, and Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea are set to know their fate.
When is the draw for the Champions League group stage?
- The lottery is taking place TodayThursday, October 1.
- Things are going on 4 pm GMT, which is 5 PM local time.
- It will take place at RTS Studios in Geneva, Switzerland.
What TV channel and live broadcast can I watch on?
You can watch all raffle draws live on BT Sport 1 here in the UK.
Coverage will start at 3.45 pm.
If you want to broadcast and have a BT subscription, download the BT Sport app.
Withdrawal will also be available Free On the Uefa website, with a live stream from Switzerland – and you can also follow here live on SunSport with our live blog.
Champions League teams
- Spain: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atlético de Madrid, Seville
- England: Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea
- Italy: Juventus, Inter Milan, Atalanta, Lazio
- Germany: Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, Leipzig, Borussia Monchengladbach
- France: Paris Saint-Germain, Marseille, Rennes
- Russia: Zenit St. Petersburg, Lokomotiv Moscow, Krasnodar
- Portugal: Porto
- Belgium: Club Brugge
- Ukraine: Shakhtar Donetsk, Dynamo Kyiv
- Turkey: Istanbul Basaksehir
- Dutch: Ajax
- Austria: RB Salzburg
- Denmark: Central Jutland
- Hungary: Ferencvaros
- Greece: Olympiacos
Group stage dates
- The first round: 20 and 21 October
- Second round: October 27-28
- Third round: 3/4 November
- Fourth round: 24/25 November
- Fifth round: December 1/2
- The sixth round: December 8/9
Bayern Munich, Seville, Real Madrid, LiverpoolJuventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Zenit Saint Petersburg and Porto.
Dynamo Kiev, Leipzig, Inter Milan, Olympiacos, Lazio, Atalanta, Salzburg, Krasnodar.
Marseille, Lokomotiv Moscow, Bruges, Borussia Monchengladbach, Istanbul, Basaksehir, Rennes, Ferencvaros, Midtland