Perhaps Netflix is known to all fans of movies and series, simply because it is the largest and most popular streaming service with this type of content around the world. It’s no secret that the key to staying in the leader’s seat is to keep your library updated, or else your subscribers will quickly move into the competition. With this in mind, no one should be surprised by the fact that today Netflix has 4 really interesting news that will surely bring a smile to the faces of some fans of the title platform. Unfortunately, it is also worth noting that the giant planned to delete several films and series later. Anyway – both schemes are available later in this article.
Wednesday Netflix Library Update – “Troll Hunters: Rise of the Titans” and more news to come! July 2021
There is no doubt that Netflix really cares about its users. True, the day does not end with new products, because sooner or later licenses for individual production expire. After all, as always, we will focus on the good news first; Without an unnecessary extension, the following items debuted on Netflix today:
- Chernobyl 1986 / Chernobyl 1986 (2021) [+ audio, + napisy] Genre: Drama, Country of Origin: Russia
- Web Movie: 4.7/10, IMDB: 4.4/10
- Erotic Monsters (2021) [6 odcinków] [+ audio, + napisy] Genre: TV Show, Country of Origin: Great Britain
- Too hot to handle: Brasilia / Too hot to handle: Brazil (2021) [4 odcinki] [+ napisy] Genre: TV Show, Country of Origin: Brazil
- Trollhunters: Rise of the Titans (2021) [+ audio, + napisy] Genre: Animation, Country of Origin: United States
- Web Movie: 6.7/10, IMDB: 9.2/10
See also: Three days of updating the Netflix library. The highly anticipated season of the popular series has been added!
So much for the Netflix news today. There are not many of them, but they are interesting; The animation “Troll Hunters: Rise of the Titans”, which is a continuation of a series from 2016, looks especially good. We’ve already covered the added titles, so we have no choice but to focus on the movies and series that will soon disappear from Netflix. Their full list looks like this:
- Waterschool: Water is as precious as gold / Waterschool (2018) – Removal date: 07/24/2021 Genre: Documentary, Country of Origin: USA
- Web Movie: 5.5/10, IMDB: 6.3/10
- May We Talk (2013) – Removal date: 07/24/2021 Genre: Drama, Country of Origin: Hong Kong
- Web Movie: 4.5/10, IMDB: 5/10
- Annabelle comes home / Annabelle comes home (2019) – Removal date: 07/27/2021 Genre: Horror, Country of Origin: United States
- Web Movie: 5.5/10, IMDB: 5.9/10
- Brightburn: Son of Darkness / Brightburn (2019) – Removal date: 07/27/2021 Genre: Thriller, Country of Origin: USA
- Web Movie: 5.1/10, IMDB: 6/10
- Gloria Bell (2019) – Removal date: 07/27/2021 Genre: Drama, Country of Origin: United States
- Web Movie: 5.6/10, IMDB: 6.2/10
- The Detective: A British Crime Story (2016) – Removal date: August 19, 2021 Genre: Documentary, Country of Origin: Great Britain
- Web Movie: 5.1/10, IMDB: 5.7/10
That’s it for today’s Netflix library update. As always, write in the comments below what news you enjoy the most and what products you will miss the most!
Follow ANDROID.COM.PL on Google News and stay updated!
Report a bug
Passionate about new technologies, good series and games.
Go to the home page
“Extreme organizer. Problem solver. Passionate web buff. Internet expert. Devoted travel nerd. Professional troublemaker.”