Nearly 6 million PLN for student innovations – results of the MEiN مسابقة competition
Under the program “Student Research Clubs Create Innovation”, the Ministry of Education and Science will allocate approximately PLN 6 million to support student research clubs. 106 innovative projects have been qualified for funding.
The second edition of the “Student Research Clubs Create Innovation” program
214 applications were submitted in the second edition of the program. 106 projects with a total value of approximately PLN 6 million (5.75 million PLN) have been qualified for financing. The authors of the projects are students from 46 universities. The list of winners is dominated by teams from: ód University of Technology (8 projects), Warsaw Medical University (8 projects) and Wroclaw University of Technology (7 projects).
The maximum amount of support, i.e. PLN 70,000 PLN was received by the creators of up to 22 innovative projects. Awarded projects include:
- Implementation of artificial intelligence in the control of portable UAVs and hybrid unmanned aircraft (AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow),
- Easily configurable mobile robot for screening and research applications (Lodz University of Technology),
- Development of an integrated energy production and storage system (Wrocław University of Technology),
- Nutrients in the fight against the carcinogenic effects of smog (Medical University of Silesia Piast in Wroclaw),
- Development of bio-cosmetics containing plant stem cells (Medical University of Warsaw),
- Mobile application for the diagnostic nurse to enhance the competencies of nursing in clinical diagnosis (Medical University of Lublin).
Approximately 70,000 PLNs have been awarded to students of the Scientific Department of Medical Biotechnology “HELISA” operating at the University of Information Technology and Management in Rzeszów. In their project, they will investigate the use of nanoparticles in therapy against cancer cells in the brain.
Student Science Clubs Create Innovations Program
The program “Student Research Clubs Create Innovation” was established in September 2020. It aims to support students in the implementation of innovative projects, improve the quality of research clubs, as well as improve the mechanism of transfer of technology and technical solutions to the economic sphere. sphere. As part of the project, it is also possible to purchase the necessary certificates and licenses in the process of marketing the results of scientific research or development work.
“Music specialist. Pop culture trailblazer. Problem solver. Internet advocate.”