Shoppers struggling to find their mother’s day gifts this year are being urged by the Bridges to forget the flowers and chocolates.
We’ve made finding that perfect something even easier with our exclusive selection of stylish gifts and treats available right on your doorstep at the Bridges. They’re perfect for spoiling your mum on Sunday 30 March.’
If you are looking for Mother’s Day gifts then the new gift guide from The Bridges includes items from Next, The Body Shop and Debenhams and has something to suite all budgets with items starting form just £8.
mother’s day at the bridges
- Mirror Mosaic Frame – Available from Next, £8
- DIOR J’adore – Available from The Perfume Shop, £46.50
- No 1 Jenny Packman Dress – Available from Debenhams, £140
- Coconut body set – Available from The Body Shop, £12
- Snake Panel Barrel Bag – Available from Primark, £9
- Long Line Blazer – Available from Next, £60
- Statement Necklace – Available from Internacionale, £8.99
- J By Jasper Conran Spotted Dressing Gown – Available from Debenhams, £25The origin of Mother’s Day goes back to the era of the ancient Greeks and Romans. But the roots of Mother’s Day history can also be traced to closer home in the UK where a Mothering Sunday was celebrated before the festival began in America. However, the celebration of the festival as it is seen today is a recent phenomenon and not even a hundred years old.