The statement was made by Russell Myers, royal editor of the Daily Mirror. He made the comments while appearing on Ann Gripper’s Save The Queen podcast.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have charted their own path since they stepped down from the royal family business at the end of March.
Two months ago, the couple shocked the world by announcing that they intended to leave the royal service and become “financially independent”.
Speaking on the podcast, Mr. Myers said, “They have to be careful here, sitting in an ivory tower, talking about the things that cross your mind without people advising you – I really don’t know who their advisers are at this moment.
“It just doesn’t look good and soon becomes a little irrelevant, especially when you see Cambridge and Prince Charles talk about mega global issues like this.
“They will be a little left behind.”
According to a royal insider, speaking to The Sun, Harry will not be allowed to join senior members of the royal family next to the memorial to commemorate Sunday.
Senior royals, including the Queen or one of her representatives, are among those who laid wreaths near the memorial to remember Britain’s war dead.
Referring to Harry, the source said, “He will not be able to attend in his royal capacity as he is no longer a working monarch.
READ MORE: Meghan Markle and Harry’s next post may be ‘controversial’
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the number of veterans participating will be much lower than usual.
On the podcast, Ms.Greber discussed Meghan and Harry’s signature with Harry Walker Agency, New York’s speaking agency.
The same agency also represents the Obama and Clinton families.
She said, “When you sign up to be a public speaker, that kind of their role, you are speaking in front of the audience.
“There is the interview Megan did recently, and I think it was with Fortune, it came up like this, and it talked through Zoom about some issues, and I think it was about the internet community and that kind of thing and it made the internet a better place.
“But anyway, it’s a work in progress for them.”
Harry and Meghan recently bought a new £ 11.2 Million home in Santa Barbara, California.
This luxurious property is complete with a tennis court, swimming pool and children’s cottage.
Netflix announced last month that it had agreed to a big deal with the Sussexes.
The Duke and Duchess will produce films, documentaries, and children’s shows for the broadcast giant.