Learning to draw is not one of the easiest activities. Do you dream of creating beautiful landscapes, portraits, or city panoramas? You can learn it without any natural talent. One thing you need to do is be patient and be organized in drawing exercises. Unfortunately, this process cannot be rushed. So don’t believe in “magic learning techniques” in an accelerated situation. If you are devoted to your studies Spare time, Sign up for a drawing course and take part in the learning – you’ll definitely achieve your goal.
Start with the basics and get to the essence of the drawing. Drawing is a method of trial and error resulting from ignorance of the guidelines below. Here are some ways to help you get started in learning to draw. This then becomes faster and more effective.
The Pareto Principle applies in learning to draw. It says it creates 20 percent. You learn 80% of drawing Failure to follow the rules of this method usually appears when looking at the work of people who initiate their ritual with a drawing. Although they are very good at shading, they still paint incorrectly. For those who have such errors, it will be difficult to master the basic rules of drawing if they try to create a finished illustration the first time. To avoid this, allow yourself to draw freely. You are not obligated to complete any work you started. A good way is to have two drawing books: one of which you keep what’s called Scribbling and Sketching ExperimentsThe other is for the works you want to show.
- Start with an initial sketch. The object you draw will first be highlighted with some basic solids. This will make it easier for you to judge the correct proportions and make sure that the remainder of the drawing fits on one sheet of paper. It will be easier for you to make any corrections
- Don’t stop at one drawing, but rather mass produce it. Many beginners glorify the designs they draw. When they do reasonably well, they like it for a long time and are afraid to start another job, lest it be worse. However, the creation process is similar to a parabola. It can be said that it was once on a cart, and once under a cart. Every newcomer is said to have 1,000 failed drawings and should be fired abroad. Don’t consider whether you are succeeding at a particular job perfectly, and if you should throw another job in the trash. Create drawings in large numbers and you will develop a lot
- Don’t avoid using the eraser. If it fails, just wipe it and draw it again. Not surprising that sometimes Perfect line Several attempts are needed. It is important to know the reaction to friction. Every now and then, look at your drawing from a certain angle from a distance and see if it’s fine. If not, use an eraser
- Draw thumbnails – they’ll make creating complex works easier. It is easier and faster to check several methods, draw small pictures, using basic shapes, instead of moving to a large drawing, then throw the paper away and start over
- Draw every day – make it yourself HabitTo spend an hour every day on a certain fee. Drawing in public places is a good practice. Don’t be shy to carry your sketchbook with you and capture your surroundings in a particular situation
- Learn the basics and use reference images. Learning to draw is all about recreating specific shapes that you just need to learn. The human brain does not remember exactly what every object looks like, so you must use images. When you have the opportunity – use nature