More info: Prince Harry, Meghan and kids to attend anniversary – but not with Queen Netflix cancels Meghan Markle’s planned animated series for kids Kate Middleton saved the British monarchy from collapse: Author reveals Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s ‘drama addiction’

Keep up with the Sussex!

Netflix finally gets ‘a pound of meat’ from Prince Harry and Meghan Markle with ‘At Home with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’ documents, Page Six could reveal.

Hollywood journalists have been buzzing about the show, but while we’re told Netflix chiefs would like the show to be part of Harry’s long-awaited memories by the end of the year, the Sussex camp would prefer it aired next year.

“Time is still being discussed, everything is in the air,” said one of the well-known producers.

The Sussex family, who signed a multi-million dollar deal with the streaming company in 2020 after moving to the US, followed Netflix cameras as they traveled to the Netherlands last month for the Invictus Games – Harry’s World Games for Soldiers and Wounded Women. Netflix is ​​making a documentary about it called The Heart of Invictus.

But they were also pursued on another project that would be much more attractive, we were told. The cameras were thrown behind the scenes at their home in Montecito, California, and they joined the Sussex family on their trip to New York last September, as previously revealed.

Harry and Markle got their own cameras on a trip to New York in September 2021 Getty Images for Global Citizen

See also  Utwórz spin-off Netflix z MB

“I think it’s safe to say that Netflix is ​​gaining weight,” said a senior Hollywood expert.

It is not yet known what will be included in the documentary, but since the Sussex family lived in California, there have been a plethora of headlines about their severing of their relationship with the royal family.

Last month, Harry, 37, and Markle, 40, traveled to see the Queen ahead of her 96th birthday at Windsor Castle on their way to the Netherlands, where Harry said his grandmother was in a good mood – and made sure she was there. take care of.

The former royals will be in the UK next month to celebrate Queen’s Platinum Birthday Getty Images

The Sussex family have also announced that they will be taking their children, Archie, 3, and baby Lilibit – whose first birthday falls on June 4 – to London to celebrate the Queen’s platinum anniversary next month.

The palace confirmed that they would not join the older members of the family, including Prince Charles, Prince William and Kate Middleton, on the balcony of Buckingham Palace.

Netflix declined to comment, and representatives of the Sussexes were unable to comment.

Last month, Netflix announced that it was halting development of Markle’s animated series “Pearl” as a cost-cutting measure.

Harry and Markle are set to take their two children to London in Getty Images in June

The show, announced last year, is one of a handful of projects abandoned by the broadcasting giant, which last month revealed a sharp drop in subscribers and warned millions more to abandon the service.

See also  Share a Netflix account. New verification method

Archewell Productions, a company set up by the Sussexes, announced last year that Meghan will produce Pearl, and she is joined by Sir Elton John’s husband David Furnish.u

The series focused on the adventures of a 12-year-old girl inspired by influential women from history.