Outpatient Covid-19 vaccination point at Dolna Równia Krupowa in Zakopane
On Sunday, the Ministry of Health reported 148 new cases of coronavirus. Not a single person died. Meanwhile, the Polish government has sold one million doses of the vaccine to Australia due to the outbreak of the epidemic, especially in the state of New South Wales. The Italian Ministry of Education announced that teachers who refuse to be vaccinated will have to pay for the tests themselves.
In today’s report, we summarize the most important information about the Covid-19 pandemic.
148 new infections, no one died
- On Sunday, the Ministry of Health announced the registration of 148 new cases of coronavirus in Poland.
- No one has died from Covid-19;
- Since the beginning of the epidemic, 75,299 people diagnosed with SARS-CoV-2 have died in Poland;
- A week ago, 122 new cases were confirmed and no one died. And Saturday, there were 211 infections and 2 deaths.
Poland has sold one million doses of the vaccine to Australia
- Australia bought 1 million doses of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine in Poland;
- The information was provided by Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison.
- Half of the vaccine doses are for NSW, where there has been a significant increase in infections;
- People between the ages of 20 and 39 will receive the vaccinations.
a. Marczyńska: Children should go back to school ‘normally’
- a. Magdalena Marczyńska, a member of the Medical Council, gave an interview to PAP.
- In her opinion, children should return to school normally on September 1st;
- In the vast majority of cases they are mildly infected with Covid-19;
- She admitted that, in her opinion, it was a little different with the students who should be vaccinated.
Schools in Italy: negative tests yes, but not for free
- School workers in Italy who refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19 will not be eligible for the free coronavirus test;
- The decision was made by the Ministry of Education in consultation with trade unions;
- There is no reduced tariff for anti-vaccine workers – emphasized to the media;
- According to a government decree, all school staff must have a Covid-19 permit, issued on the basis of vaccination, recovery from infection or a coronavirus test.
Penalties for not obtaining a permit, imprisonment for forgery
- Countries with health certificates also imposed penalties for not having them;
- In Italy it is equivalent to 1.8 thousand. Zloty.
- In France, permit fraud is punishable by up to five years in prison.
Photo of the day: Archdeacon Kennedy Mogote helps another clergyman to sanitize his hands at Harare Cathedral, Zimbabwe. Churches in this country have reopened, but only for those who have been vaccinated and obey the rules of disinfection – distance mask
pdb / wys / polsatnews.pl
“Food practitioner. Music junkie. Avid troublemaker. Hipster-friendly creator. Social media lover. Wannabe pop culture fanatic.”