Call of Duty developers have confirmed another update for Call of Duty: Warzone and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. The biggest fans of the series playing the production on PC will have to download over 130GB tomorrow. Fortunately, the team has taken care to reduce files.
Lots of gamers are alive today with the patch for Cyberpunk 2077, which Includes over 500 repairs I Finally I got to the servers. Interesting information about the update has also been confirmed by the creators of Call of Duty – On March 30th, a major update will appear on the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War servers.
Players will be able to access the next action from Verdańsk, check three new maps for the online mode or access new modes. Designers have prepared more triggers – Wolf and Rivas will now appear in the title, and during the game we’ll get a chance to jump on a motorcycle.
The developers have assured that depending on the platform – Black Ops Cold War owners will download around 8-14 GB:
- PlayStation 5: 12.2 GB
- PlayStation 4: 7.4 GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 14.18 GB
- Xbox One: 9.13 GB
- PC: 8.1 GB
The situation is even more interesting if you also play Call of Duty Warzone and have Call of Duty Modern Warfare on discs. The shooter kit will receive up to 133.6GB of PC update Here are the details:
- PlayStation 5: 52.0 GB
- PlayStation 4: 52.0 GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 57.8 GB
- Xbox One: 57.8 GB
- PC: 52.4 GB (Warzone) / 133.6 GB (Warzone i Modern Warfare)
The studio assured that we will download such large files that games can take much less. Developers took care to reduce the size of shooters:
- PlayStation 5: 10.9 GB (Warzone) / 30.6 GB (Warzone i Modern Warfare)
- PlayStation 4: 10.9 GB (Warzone) / 30.6 GB (Warzone i Modern Warfare)
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 14.2GB (Warzone) / 33.6GB (Warzone i Modern Warfare)
- Xbox One: 14.2 GB (Warzone) / 33.6 GB (Warzone i Modern Warfare)
- PC: 11.8 GB (Warzone) / 30.6 GB (Warzone i Modern Warfare)
“Devoted organizer. Incurable thinker. Explorer. Tv junkie. Travel buff. Troublemaker.”