Come neatly dance the judge Bruno Tonioli His salary is said to have earned him £ 125,000 after he was absent from the studio this year.

Favorite series, 65, had to miss a lot this year because he’s currently filming Dancing With The Stars in the US.

Hopes were that the judge would make a big payoff for the end, but Bruno would stay in the US, with travel to the UK deemed “risky” amid the pandemic.

The judge was showing his face over a video call at Sunday’s results show, but he was unable to attend the 2020 series in person.

There were hopes that Bruno Tonioli would make a big comeback for the series finale, but he would remain in the United States

As a result of his absence, Bruno will receive half of his £ 250,000 wage check, according to him the sun.

A source told the newspaper: “He contributed less than he usually did with all his sparkling and lively Italian shows in the studio, so he was happy to be charging less than his usual wage.”

“After all, it was his decision to focus on the American show while keeping his toe in the UK. There is no hard feelings.”

Strictly come judges dance

Bruno is believed to be “being paid up to four times” for appearing in the US version.

In recent weeks, it was revealed that Bruno could not appear in person on Strictly.

READ  Prince William fought the coronavirus in April, but kept it a secret because he didn't want to frighten the nation

A source told MailOnline how the show heads “don’t want the risk.”

But it looks like the star was worried about “not showing up.” He could put his future on the BBC dance competition at risk.

The usual line-up of tough referees has been reduced to three for the current season – with Craig Reville Horwood and Mutsi Mabuz joining jury chair Shirley Palace.

Bruno confirmed that he is actually appearing in the series

With fellow Judge Mutsi forced to isolate himself and distance from Strictly Studios after an emergency trip to Germany, Anton de Beek had to fill the void.

According to a source from The Sun On Sunday, Bruno “felt a little out of the loop” and was “concerned about viewers’ preference for Anton and forgetting him.”

Anton – who was the first to be voted on in the 2020 series as a professional dancer alongside contestant Jackie Smith – had previously hinted that he wanted to hang up his dance shoes.

However, nothing has been confirmed yet.

He previously said, “As I get older I’m not competing anymore, I don’t like competing now, funny enough.

Craig Reville Horwood, Shirley Palace and Bruno Tonioli

“I’ve been down this road and overdone. But I still want to be cool, so I’m really competing with myself.

“ But I have this anxiety now that I am not used to feeling, probably because I have had children.

“I really hate it, more than anything, and it just makes me sick, if I bother someone.”

READ  Fans praised Jacqueline Jossa for celebrating her `` big thighs and big butt ''

The Mirror contacted Bruno’s representative for comment.

Do you have a story to sell? Contact us at [email protected] or call us directly 0207 29 33033.