There were another 491 positive coronavirus cases in Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire in the past 24 hours.
According to the latest data from Public Health England and the Department of Health and Welfare there were 134 Corona Virus Cases brought up on Stoke on Trent today (November 22).
This means that there have been a total of 8,254 infections in the city since the start of the epidemic in March.
In the area controlled by the Staffordshire County Council, there were 357 tests positive for Covid-19 in the past day.
There have now been a total of 23,207 infections in the province since the start of the epidemic.
Across the border in the East Cheshire region, there were 62 additional cases which meant a total of 8,429.
In the whole of the UK there were another 18,662 cases bringing the UK total to 1,512,045.
Meanwhile, 398 additional deaths were recorded within 28 days of receiving a positive coronavirus case.
Here are the confirmed Covid-19 cases by region as of November 22:
Deaths due to Covid-19 in local hospital funds as of November 22:
- University of North Midlands Hospitals NHS Confidence – Royal Stock University Hospital And the district hospital: 538
- North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust – Harplands Hospital: 8
- NHS Foundation Partnership Fund in the Midlands – Haywood Hospital, Normal Person Morlands Hospital, Bradwell hospital, Cheadle Hospital and more: 19
- NHS Foundation Fund for Mid Cheshire Hospitals (including Leighton Hospital in Crewe): 249
- NHS East Cheshire Trust – Congleton War Memorial Hospital and Macclesfield County General Hospital: 166
“Music specialist. Pop culture trailblazer. Problem solver. Internet advocate.”