Twenty-five coronavirus patients have died at Royal Stock and County hospitals in the past ten days, after four more deaths were recorded today.
The latest figures show that 390 people who tested positive for the Covid-19 virus, have now died in facilities run by the University of North Midlands Hospitals NHS Trust.
Elsewhere, another death was recorded at the Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust that runs Leighton Hospital in Crewe.
A total of 220 people died at the MCHT-run facilities.
Today 613 new confirmed cases of coronavirus It was recorded at Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire.
Across the country, 310 more people died within 28 days of testing for the Covid-19 virus, bringing the death toll in the UK to 45,675.
Want a free daily newsletter with the latest Covid-19 news – plus breaking news alerts straight to your inbox? Then register for the e-mail newsletter service by clicking Here.
Do you want to know more before registering? Click Here.
Decide later that you no longer want to receive emails? No problem – you can just follow the unsubscribe link.
Deaths due to Covid-19 in local hospital funds as of October 28:
- University of North Midlands Hospitals NHS Confidence – Royal Stock University Hospital And the district hospital: 390
- North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare (NHS Trust – Harplands Hospital): 6
- NHS Foundation Partnership Fund in the Midlands – Haywood HospitalAnd the Normal Person Morlands Hospital, Bradwell hospital, Cheadle Hospital and more: 12
- NHS Foundation Fund for Mid Cheshire Hospitals (including Leighton Hospital in Crewe): 220
- NHS East Cheshire Trust – Congleton War Memorial Hospital and Macclesfield County General Hospital: 152
“Music specialist. Pop culture trailblazer. Problem solver. Internet advocate.”