The twenty-sixth season of the game is coming Diablo 3. It will start on April 15th at 5 PM Polish time, and it will make some changes and fix some known bugs. It will also allow you to participate in the Returning Nightmare event, which will test players’ skills in battles with ever-increasing difficulty levels. While On May 15, Blizzard will turn 10 years old.
The 26th season of Diablo 3
In the new season Diablo 3 Players will participate in an event called The Returning Nightmare, where they will fight against increasingly stronger opponents. They will join the game after taking the Petrified Scream from the defeated Guardians of the Great Rift and transporting it into the Kanai Cube. A portal will then appear, after crossing which the skill test in Returning Nightmare will begin.
Season 26 will also bring changes to the character’s skills as well as bug fixes.
- Players will not be able to change the difficulty level while participating in the Returning Nightmare event.
- Treasure scavenger will not drop gold anymore in Nightmare Return.
- Orek’s Dream Etiquette in Shrouded Moors and Festering Woods will not disappear upon entering a level other than 1.
- Special effects that open Orek’s Dream will no longer be rendered inconsistently.
For more details about Season 26, please visit the side Diablo 3.
10 years on Diablo 3
May 15, which is exactly one month from the start of the new season, Diablo 3 She will celebrate her tenth birthday. Despite the decade swooped on the back of the neck, the game performs very well. Although players sometimes complain that Diablo 3 Not much has changed, the game has evolved a lot during these 10 years. lowest Diablo 3 Many items of equipment have been added, mechanics have been improved, pets have been introduced, and over time also interesting events, including Darkness over Tristram, where you can visit the cathedral again Tristram Known from the first batch Diablo.
- Diablo 3 review
- Reaper of Souls Expansion Pack Review
- Review of Rise of the Necromancer Expansion Pack
- Diablo 3 official website
“Devoted organizer. Incurable thinker. Explorer. Tv junkie. Travel buff. Troublemaker.”